See McBain Insurance Agency for Customized Commercial Insurance
Every business is different, and with that individuality comes varying insurance needs. McBain Insurance Agency brokers understand this fact and will work with you to find an insurance policy tailored to your business's unique circumstances.
Please note that any business can be sued, whether it is owned by an individual, is a partnership or corporation. That's why the basis of a commercial policy is liability coverage.
Personalized to Your Needs
At McBain Insurance Agency, we offer a complete range of commercial insurance products custom designed for each business risk.
Coverage Options Available:
- Liability: Covers you and your business if you cause property damage or bodily injury. Includes defence costs.
- Tenants Legal Liability: Protects against certain damages you might do to leased premises.
- Errors and Omissions: Covers you for professional mistakes that might cost your clients expenses or fines. Includes defence costs.
- Property Coverage: Insures any property the business owns against various perils such as fire, water escape, burglary, theft, etc.
- Crime Coverage: Covers money losses such as robbery, employee dishonesty, forgery, counterfeit currency, burglary, etc.
- Business Interruption: Covers loss of income if an insured peril (such as a claim) interrupts business. Helps ensure ongoing cash flow.
- Floater Endorsements: Covers property you take along with you (i.e. equipment). Useful for contractors.
- Transit: Covers property you send by land, sea or air.
For more information on commercial insurance, please email us today.