As one of the province’s premium insurance brokerages, your privacy is very important to us. This privacy statement describes what information we collect via our web site, how we use that information and how we protect your privacy.
What Personal Information We Collect:
- We do not collect personal information unless our web site visitors volunteer it.
- If you respond to the questionnaires on our site, we may collect personal information such as your name and email address.
- When you voluntarily send us electronic mail, we collect your email address, your internet IP address and your message so that we may respond to you.
Protecting Your Information:
- Your personal information is, at all times, protected with appropriate safeguards and security measures. We keep your information only for as long as we need it in order to fulfill the purposes for which it was obtained.
- McBain Insurance Agency’s collection, use, disclosure and retention of information complies with the provisions of the Privacy Act. All collected information is used only by authorized McBain Insurance Agency staff to fulfill the purpose for which it was originally collected, or for other purposes that will be described in the transaction you are completing.
- We will not sell or trade any personally identifiable information that may be collected from our web site and will not disclose such information to third parties except as authorized by law.
- When you send us electronic mail via our web site, your message is stored as business correspondence accessible only to authorized McBain Insurance Agency web site staff.
Emails you send to us are not encrypted. Your email may be intercepted by other Internet users without your knowledge or permission while in transit to us. Therefore, you should not email us information that you consider confidential.
Questions or Concerns?
If you require any further information regarding the privacy of your information, please do not hesitate to contact us.